Pictures of our Beautiful Mioritic USA Georgie

Health, Breeds Standard etc.
Froelich

She is 6 months old now. Our entire family loves her, and all the neighbors think she is the most beautiful animal.

Oliviu Secara
Site Admin

Hy Ed !
She's now a big girl :) I'm sorry for the fleas. Karma get them for sure from the space where she was kept for a few days before the flight.
We are waiting to tell us about how she adapted in the new family and environment.

„Iar când veni şi vremea să urle-n zare tunul, / Mişcatu-s-au românii cu miile, ca unul”
Oliviu Secara
Site Admin

I need to make a correction Georgie not Karma :lol:

„Iar când veni şi vremea să urle-n zare tunul, / Mişcatu-s-au românii cu miile, ca unul”
lilith

Georgie is very beautiful, congrats! Did you solve the nipping problem?

Froelich

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Georgie is a very smart and loving dog. She is getting better at the nipping problem. She loves our family and the area. She is still very anxious about other dogs -- any other dogs small or big. We think she feels defensive for her family. We are going to take her to a dog park next Saturday so we can try and train her to be more calm around other dogs. Please wish us luck and say a few prayers.

All my best,

Ed

lilith

Is she anxious or just agressive towards other dogs? Because these are two different problems, both of them solvable with the right training. Can you describe the exact attitude she has when she meets other dogs? Is she standing in front of you barking at the other dogs? Or is she hiding behind you, barking and crying?

Mihaita Zdrite

some new pictures ? :D

"caini mocani,/ caini vlajgani,/ latosi,/ si mitosi,/ tare cand latra/zare fremata/ cand se repezea/ spaima-n om baga/ trei zile si ceva.

Return to “All about Romanian Sheepdogs”